But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New But The Same

I've been wanting to switch my blog for a while now, and I finally took an opportunity to procrastinate doing a different project to tackle this one. It's amazing all that I accomplish while avoiding tasks.

I wish I could write everyday. Correction: I wish I took the time to write everyday. Or at least every time I have the urge. Which is quite often.

But for now, the switch has been made. I'm still walking in my weakness. Same person. Same journey. Same desire to live out my life in such a way that Christ's power and glory is put on display despite all of my weaknesses, shortcomings, difficulties, and hardships.

For when I am weak, He is strong.

So thankful for that truth right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment