But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Boy or Girl

Tomorrow is the big day! 

We get to sneak a peak at Henry. We're so excited! I can't wait to see Henry's little face. We haven't gotten to look at Henry since my 9 week appointment, and at that point, Henry looked like a gummy bear. Rumor has it that Henry will actually look like a baby tomorrow! 

We also might be a tad (read: extremely) excited to find out if Henry is a boy or a girl. Though my dreams tell me I'm having a girl, Adam and I both are thinking it's a boy. I realize that just 2 weeks ago I was saying girl, but I'm going to stick with my initial guess that it's a boy. 

And if it's a girl...WOW!! I'm going to start paying closer attention to my dreams. 


3 comments:

  1. I seriously don't know how you've done it. I literally think about it a million times a day!! SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT DID YOU FIND OUT?!?!?! I pray for you often and miss you tons. We've started a new small group, and I miss coming home to you sitting on our couch. Last night Bryan thanked God for you just before we fell asleep, remembering the hours we spend with you in our living room after you'd loved on our boys for the evening. I wish I could be there for the ups and downs of new motherhood. Wish I could make you some meals, take the baby for a few hours so you can sleep, do some loads of laundry, and bring you some Chick-Fil-A. I wish, I wish, I wish. I am praying for the Lord to provide everything you need. We love you, Marissa.

    ReplyDelete