But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Friday, April 25, 2014

N I N E Months


My sweet Noley Poley is 9 months. I can't believe it. And this past month was crazy. What a trooper we have in Nolan, and we're so grateful for him!! 


Nolan's teeth fiiiiiiiiinally came in! You can't really tell in this picture. But we got two teeth for the fuss of 1 night. Now his top 2 teeth are close!


Nolan spent HOURS in the car on our road trip back to the east coast. He did so awesome, and we are ridiculously blessed to have such a laid back and easy going boy. He definitely appreciated company in the back seat on the long days, but he did so, so good! 


I can't even remember all of the new foods Nolan tried this month! But I know he tried pasta, cauliflower, pumpkin, mango flavored yogurt, cheerios, tomatoes, and cheese. 


I really can't remember much about the last month. We packed up our lives in Seattle, took a 2 week long road trip, and we are settling into life in Georgia. 


Sorry, Nolan. Mama will do better next month! I'm still crazy about you, and I cannot imagine life without you. I love you forever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment