But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just Some Numbers


  • The twins in my 4s class are the only kids who wear shoes with laces. But I tie each shoe at least once A DAY. So, 4+ times in a 3 hour time span a little boy lets me know that his day cannot go on until I tie his shoe.


  • In the year 2011, I have been on 18 flights. That number will increase to 21 by the end of May 1st.


  • Of the 18 weekends January-April, I have either been traveling or had a visitor for 13 of them. WOW.


  • I have 6 weeks of school left before my first year of teaching is complete. I’m going to make it after all! :) Even better than that is I have only 1 week left of online classes for the quarter.


  • The number of girls in the cheer program increased from 14 to 21 from last year to this year. There are 2 teams. 1 coach. And therefore 1 big problem.


  • Gas is almost $4.00 a gallon. I just needed to express my frustration over that. I was about to share how many hours I have to work to fill up my car with gas, but that’s just discouraging.


  • Sometime in October I will officially be an aunt of 2 instead of 1. Ryann, your life is about to change dramatically.


  • In my 3s class, 4 of the 11 kids do not speak English at home. Just let that marinate for a minute.


  • I have worked FCC camps for the past 5 summers. The 3 summers prior to those I was working elsewhere. Suffice it to say, it’s been a long time since I’ve gone a whole summer without working. Don’t worry. I’ll be taking online classes. I won’t get bored.


  • The parents of 2 of my 4s class kids are writing letters to the elementary principal requesting I get moved up to kindergarten next year. Little do they know, there’s absolutely no chance of that happening, but their request is a blessing and an encouragement.


  • I moved 8 months ago, and I still have yet to change my license or plates.


That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment