But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Kids Say The..

darndest things.

During sharing time, a little girl showed us a present that Santa gave her. To which one of my little girls boldly and proudly proclaimed, "Santa isn't real!!" I gave her the look, since she and I have gone over this multiple times. Her bestest buddy in class, whom she swears she will marry, responded, "If you don't believe in Santa or magic, I cannot marry you!" He was completely serious.

A little girl talking to a boy...

"My daddy says when I want to get married, you have to come be really nice to him first or else I can't marry you."

During prayer request time, I mentioned it was Adam's birthday:

"Can we pray for Mr. Adam? That he has a good birthday and gets the cake he wants? Is his mom making him a cake? Who is going to be on it?"

And finally, a girl in one of the other preschool classes was whispering to me during our chapel.

"I love your sparkly ring so much. It's so beautiful! Can I wear it today and bring it back tomorrow?"

ABSOLUTELY. NOT.








3 comments:

  1. Love this. Brightened my evening :) I can't believe you won't share your ring Marissa.... honestly. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marissa, for truly a laugh out loud moment!! They are hilarious and I would love to hear more of these kinds of comments for it brings a big smile to one's day! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! One thing I am looking forward to...a whole room full of kiddos that say ridiculous things again :)

    ReplyDelete