But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

3 Months

A very picture heavy post...


Nolan is 3 months today!! He's just over 13 weeks, and I can't believe how much he's growing! He's wearing some onesies that are 3-6 months. Whaaaat? Slow down, little boy. 


We went to the pumpkin patch with our little dude- first time wearing his overalls AND shoes. We had to wake him up for these pictures, and he wasn't too thrilled. 


The next weekend, we decide to put Nolan in the pumpkin. He didn't really like the cool flesh of the pumpkin against his skin. Who would?!


But we got some real keepers from the trouble we put him through.


Nolan actually really enjoys this bear. It's got the silky edges and the soft bear- both of which appeal to him. Nolan can get the bear to his mouth, too. Which, who doesn't love sucking on a stuffed animal?! ;)


Nolan really, really loves sitting up. When he's in his bear chair or in his carseat, he'll try his best to be able to sit up. When I'm driving, I can hear him grunting as he's working to pull himself to sitting. Which just isn't possible in the carseat. 


Cute boy! He loves bath time! He always stares at Adam the whole time (Adam gives him his bath). It's really cute. 


We're getting some laughs out of him. His smile is perfect and adorable, but the few times we've gotten a laugh out of him- oh. my. goodness. Who could not love this guy?!


Proud dad with his little wildcat! This happened to be the day we left Nolan with a high schooler for the first time. She's on my team and the daughter of our landlord. We went on a daytime date featuring Jimmy John's, Starbucks (for me), and TCBY (for Adam). 


Being the mom, I don't usually (ever?) get many pictures with Nolan. So, sometimes I take them myself. Look how thrilled Nolan looks! It's really important to me that Nolan has pictures with Adam and with me. God forbid something tragic happen to one of us, I want him to always have pictures of himself with his mom and dad who love him so much! 


Nolan continues to fill our days with great joy! We love him so much, and we're absolutely crazy about him. 

2 comments:

  1. I literally cannot get over how cute this kid is. !!!!!!!!!!!!! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marissa, for the heavy picture posting!! Nolan is absolutely ADORABLE!! I LOVE looking at any pictures I can see of Nolan and of you and Adam!! What a beautiful family!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete