But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful

People who have time will be blogging all month about 30 different things they're thankful for- 1 for each day of the month. I'm going to be realistic here and know that I won't be signing in every day. It's November 2nd anyway, right?

But I do want to be sure to choose in to this season of thankfulness and be intentional. Perhaps a gratitude tree in my house would be a good idea. 

Anyways.

Today, I'm thankful for my husband. 


I'm thankful that he kills spiders and cleans toilets. 
I'm thankful that he can usually make me laugh despite how exhausted I am from my day.
I'm thankful for his songwriting and singing abilities. They are some of his hidden talents. 
I'm thankful that he plays with my hair and hugs me close every morning. 
I'm thankful that he's competitive and playful. Loving and forgiving. 

I'm thankful for this man I'm doing life with. I value his leadership. I love his insights (usually). And I cannot picture life without his companionship. 



No comments:

Post a Comment