But He said, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Day Well Celebrated

I'll post content some time soon, but I had a great birthday yesterday. I was highly skeptical as to how the day would turn out, but it ended up being a really special day. Much of the greatness is not documented. But here's a glimpse of part of the day.


This is what I came down stairs to when I woke up yesterday morning.


This is an Office reference. Adam told me that he couldn't be as creative as me when it comes to birthday signs, but he knew he could be funny. Yes. Yes, he can.


We went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for dinner. Because I could eat chips and salsa everyday for the rest of my life and be happy. Then we headed downtown.


To experience this for the first time.


While the sun was going down. It was BEAUTIFUL! And the weather during this Seattle summer continues to be perfect!


So beautiful!


No birthday is complete without cake, candles, and singing. 

It was a great day! Lots of special, unexpected treats. More on that to come. But Adam continues to be one of the greatest gifts God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment